Strawberry Dream Smoothie
NEW AND IMPROVED, TRY TODAY!!
This Smoothie is made of all Super Food Ingredients. Every single ingredient was picked based on specific health benefits that will boost your immune system. This drink is a raw smoothie and will only last 2 Days so plan your order accordingly!
This Smoothie is made of all Super Food Ingredients. Every single ingredient was picked based on specific health benefits that will boost your immune system. This drink is a raw smoothie and will only last 1 Day so plan your order accordingly!
Strawberry: helps burn stored fat, boosts memory, antioxidant rich, stimulates metabolism, aids in weight loss, great calorie to fiber ratio, supports bone and eye health, and tastes great!
Mint: fights aches and pains, relieves indigestion, great for skin complexion, helps relieve respiratory conditions, boosts immunity, and eases stress.
Spinach: great to way to sneak in your greens! Packed with Vitamins A, K, Folate, and Betaine; minerals include, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, and potassium.
Coconut Oil: great for a myriad of reasons, one including weight loss; helps metabolize food, balance blood sugar levels, full of linoleic and lauric acids, calcium, potassium, magnesium, and electrolytes. Can also be used topically to treat skin disorders.
Hemp Seeds: natural and easily digestible protein contains all nine essential amino acids, as well as, Vitamin E and trace minerals; natures highest botanical source of essential fatty acids, a superior plant based form of protein, and great for cardiovascular health and immunity.
Raw Almond Mylk: sweet and creamy, adding protein to this amazing Strawberry Dream Smoothie.
Ceylon Cinnamon: top quality cinnamon that has a delicately sweet flavor and major healing properties, including balance of blood sugar levels.
Truly Raw Honey: mild sweetener, beneficial for killing bad bacteria in the body; can also be used topically to heal cuts, scrapes and infections.
Why we love our Strawberries!
- Helps burn stored fat – The red coloring contains anthocyanins, which stimulate the burning of stored fat. When a group of animals was fed a high-fat diet along with anthocyanins, they gained 24 percent less weight than the animals eating the high-fat diet without added anthocyanins. (The Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry)
- Boost short term memory – The anthocyanins boost short term memory by 100 percent in eight weeks. (The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry)
- Low in Calories – High in Fiber – One cup contains only 54 calories.
- Ease Inflammation – Strawberries lower blood levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), a signal of inflammation in the body. In a recent study, women who ate 16 or more strawberries per week were 14 percent less likely to have elevated levels of CRP. (Harvard School of Public Health.)
- Lower cardiovascular disease – Flavonoids — which are responsible for the colour and flavour of strawberries — lower the risk for heart disease.
- Promote bone health – Strawberries contain potassium, vitamin K and magnesium which are important for bone health.
- Anti-aging properties – Strawberries are filled with biotin, which helps build strong hair and nails. They also contain the antioxidant ellagic acid, which protects the elastic fibers in our skin to prevent sagging.
- Good for weight loss – The compound nitrate found promotes blood flow and oxygen in our body, which is great for weight loss.
- Promote eye health – Eating three or more servings of fruit like strawberries may lower the risk of macular degeneration, a condition resulting in vision loss. (Archives of Ophthalmology)
Why we LOVE our Hemp Seeds!
The protein and fiber in hemp combine to slow digestion, which prevents spikes in blood sugar and therefore sustains your body’s energy. A diet rich in hemp promotes digestive regularity.
When added to a smoothie, hemp protein and fiber also help aid in satiety, which will prevent you from snacking and keep you fuller longer.
The Omega-3 fatty acids in hemp reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, lower blood pressure, and may even ward off Alzheimer’s disease. Hemp seeds are one of the few Omega-3 sources found in plants.
The Omega-6 fatty acids in hemp stimulate skin and hair growth, maintain bone health, regulate metabolism, and help the brain function.
Hemp seeds contain essential amino acids, which improves muscle control, mental function, and normal body maintenance of cells, muscle, tissues, and organs.
|Dimensions||2.25 x 2.25 x 7 in|
Ceylon Cinnamon, Coconut Oil, Hemp Seeds, Mint, Raw Almond Mylk, Spinach, Strawberry, Truly Raw Honey